Tuesday, March 25, 2008

jobs??

After a lot of consideration, and debate in my head, I decided that a job out of Utah would be an excellent idea for this summer. Well after applying to many places; I sealed two of them with a prayer. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that they are the only two that have gotten back to me.
Option A) Connecticut: This is a job on the eastern coast, free housing,camping, food, a high pay, and all I'd need to do is deal with troubled youth. These kids would be out of the ghetto, and have to go through an application process to even qualify for the opportunity. I'd be hiking clothes in, and out of the forest. as well as setting up a ropes course for the kids. ( I really want this one!)
Option B) Alaska: Skagway, what an interesting sounding place... here I'd be a tour guide, hiking, biking, cruising, rafting, and whatever else is needed. It pays 10.50 an hour, and 40hrs a week. These guys have already interviewed me (over the phone), but I'm praying for the option A button more. I guess we shall see how it turns out in the end right?

4 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

great blog teesh! We will for sure be updated now. : ) Love you lots, rachel

Rachel Leigh said...

Great blog Leticia! We will for sure be updated now! Love you lots! -rachel

Lex-a-roo said...

Ah-Ha so this is how you ended up in Alaska, I'm glad I found your blog. How come you never told me about it?????

Alwynswims said...

Leticia,
Well, Option A sounds like something you would love to do, something very who you are...but I thank God SO much that your choice ended up being Option B.....Because...even thou I know we would have met each other somehow someway someother time...i'm glad it was now.... :) Theres always someday for your option A one right?? that sounds amazing...tell me about it...I might do something over there....I'd visit Dee also while I was over there too...